Wedding Pet Assistant ~ Have Your Dog/Cat at Your Wedding
More and more people want to include their pets in their wedding… and why not? They are part of the family after all! As your wedding pet assistant, I will work with you and/or your wedding planner to take any pet related concerns out of the event, leaving you free to enjoy your day without worrying about your canine or feline guest(s)!
There are many reasons couples choose to include their pets in their wedding. Perhaps you met at a dog park? Or your dog is just the first of many planned additions to your new family! Or maybe you’re just dog people who want to include all your family in the biggest day of your life!
As your wedding pet assistant, I will:
- Transport pets to and from your wedding and wedding rehearsal
- Dress your pet if required
- Supervise and care for your pet throughout the event
- Organize your pet for photos
- Provide walks, treats, feeding, watering and regular potty breaks!
Wedding Pet Assistance – Things to Think About!
- Ensure you have permission from the wedding venue(s) for your pet(s) to attend.
- Does your dog have the correct temperament? If she has anxiety issues, leave her at home.
- Let your guests know in advance. Many people have allergies and you want them to be prepared.
- Think about Fido’s duties. Ring bearer, flower girl companion, photo prop? Then practice!
- How long do you want her with you? Just at the ceremony and photo session, or the entire day?
- Don’t forget to schedule a groomer visit for less shedding and better photos! You’ll be busy so why not use my pet taxi service to get them to the groomers on time?
- Don’t dress up your dog if he’s not used to it and comfortable in costume!
Wedding Pet Assistant Rates
$50 per hour for one pet (minimum three hours including travel time). If you have multiple pets, please call 480-335-8484 to discuss.